Monday, October 6, 2014

Now it Springs Forth


 
 
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert
>>Isaiah 43:19<<


With everything happening in my life lately, I hear the repetitive whisper to my soul, "Do you not perceive it?" The Lord is doing all sorts of new, if I am not careful, I will miss it.

I honestly have no idea what took me so long to get here. But it feels like God's timing. For whatever reason, now is the time for this awesome little adventure.

Photography has slowed down for me as I am a stay at home//homeschooling mom of three. With it being so far between shoots, it has become something I truly cherish. I am so excited to finally have a place for all of the photos I hold close to my heart. This will be home to my most favorite and latest collections.


I hope you will stay and be inspired!



If you are on instagram, you can follow me @thousandwrdz
You can also use #thousandwrdz to share the collections I have done with you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment